Genius Denied Press Room - Welcome!
||Genius Denied: How to Stop Wasting our Brightest Young Minds|
Written by Jan & Bob Davidson with Laura Vanderkam, this book has been hailed as a "manifesto for change" in gifted education.
- Media Inquiries
- To reach the Davidson Institute’s communications department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-852-3483 ext. 425.
- Press Kit
- Bob and Jan Davidson, co-authors
- Twelve Cost Effective Educational Options for Serving Gifted Students
- Summary of Research Findings about the Profoundly Gifted
- IQ and Educational Needs
- Characteristics of Intellectually Advanced Young People
- Bored in School (PDF)
- Photo of the Authors
- Frequently Asked Questions: Profoundly Gifted Students & Gifted Education
- National Statistics - Why our Nation Needs to Educate our Gifted and Talented Youth
- Archived News Releases
- Genius Denied from Davidson Institute
-Released April 2004
- Book Reviews
- Click to read reviews
- A 2005 Legacy Book Award winner
- Named as one of 2004’s Most Notable Education Books by American School Board Journal
- In the News
- Are We Failing Our Geniuses?; Time Magazine, Aug. 27, 2007.
- 'Profoundly Gifted' Students Find Home in Reno. ABC News - Nightline, June 4, 2007.
- Genius: Quest for Extreme Brain Power. CNN, September 17, 2006.
- Child Geniuses Find A Home. CBS Sunday Morning, October 30, 2005.
- Davidson Institute Press Room
- Davidson Database
- The Davidson Academy of Nevada
- Gifted Exchange Blog
- Simon & Schuster